Hi! Sorry to be emailing you again so soon after the big announcement. Going forward, my plan is to touch base once a week. But this time I can't wait, because Show & Tell is on Friday, and I want to invite you before it happens! The call will begin at 2pm PT / 5pm ET.
Before sharing specific near-term plans, a few miscellaneous items of note:
- Consider the Interintellect for topical virtual events, such as "Why Do We Want to Believe in Aliens?"
- I've already amassed a smorgasbord of links on the subreddit. If you're bored, jump down the rabbit hole 🐰
- My last Zcash Foundation blog post went up: Can a cryptocurrency be considered public infrastructure? (Yes.)
- Justin Murphy invited me to Indie Thinkers, and the community is lovely!
- Give editorial feedback on a short story that I commissioned (likely to be published in June).
- Finish the adornment zine manuscript and order print copies 🌻
- Make an actual membership page with some kind of coherent description.
- Blog about: What makes a story a story? Riffing on "The evolution of stories: from mimesis to language, from fact to fiction" by Brian Boyd.
- Write up my interview with @estnihil about CRINGE and SACRED CLOWNS.
- Add the digital version of Clandestine Motives to the website.
- Concretize the fantastic, fascinating suggestions that people have left me so far!
- Design the artist-in-residence program.
And more TBD! That's all for now, talk soon 🤗
Header image: An exquisite netsuke from the 19th century, via the Met.
Comments? → email@example.com